Our client is a national leader in the Critical Facilities Manufacturing Market providing Data Center Power Solutions in all aspects of the data center. Their products and services support critical infrastructures within the data center environment with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainable design.
Senior Account Executive - Data Center Solutions, San Francisco, CA
*We also have a similar opening on the east coast*
- Reach out to new clients as well as existing contacts that have upcoming projects in the US and abroad with a primary focus of selling data center power distribution equipment, cabling equipment, and DCIM solutions in the mission critical data center industry.
- Managing relationships with partners, resellers and client contacts to stay aware of any new/ upcoming projects.
- FPLC – Full project life cycle sales experience – tracking down the opportunity, managing the client, managing the entire project from inception to completion, billing, and collections.
- Provide leadership, direction to the national direct sales team along with monitoring progress of resellers throughout the US
- 10-15+ years of Sales Management Experience
- Experience selling in the following areas: batteries, generators, power monitoring, transformers, Power Distribution, Switchgear, UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supplies, and/ or any other related data center equipment is preferred.
- Strong professional network in the Data Center / Critical Facilities Market a must – Clients, Resellers, Engineering Firms, Manufacturer’s, Resellers.
- Technical Aptitude / knowledge in Electrical field a must.
- Experience selling Electrical Equipment for the data center vertical.
- Ability to Develop and manage an effective sales channel strategy from both a sales and marketing perspective.
- Proven ability to be a strategically focused sales leader.
- Active participant / member / attendee with data center / critical facilities events and organizations (7x24 Exchange, DatacenterDynamics, IMN, AFCOM, IEEE)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong leadership and supervisory experience complemented with solid inter personal skills.
- Articulate with the ability to directly interact with senior management of the customer or prospect.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 12535733in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.