This opportunity is with a leading provider of mission-critical solutions. This firm provides a complete lifecycle of solutions for the BAS/ BMS Industry that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Sales Manager – Data Center Controls – Ashburn
The sales manager will support the National Market and pursue sales opportunities that are data center space with a focus in controls systems. Ideal candidate will possess contacts and an established rolodex of contacts in the Mission Critical Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace.
- Reach out to new clients as well as existing contacts that have upcoming projects in the US with a primary focus of selling data center Controls Automation, BAS, etc in the mission critical data center industry.
- Managing relationships with partners, resellers and client contacts to stay aware of any new/ upcoming projects.
- FPLC – Full project life cycle sales experience – tracking down the opportunity, managing the client, managing the entire project from inception to completion, billing, and collections.
- The Sales Associate will also be responsible for preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings. Candidate will also be expected to establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business. A proven track record of consultative data center solutions sales skills are a must.
- Polished Sales Professional, selling to the Fortune 500 market
- 5-15 years of relevant Data Center Solutions
- 5-15 years of Industry Experience - BMS, BAS, Controls, etc
- Rolodex in the desired Region - General Contractors, Design / Build Construction Firms, Electrical Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, Engineering Firms, etc
- Belong to local professional organizations ( AFCOM , 7x24 , DatacenterDynamics , Uptime , etc)
- Have experience selling BAS / BMS solutions
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize (doing the most important things first).
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11781727 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, http://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V