This opportunity is with a leader of mission-critical data center colocation / interconnection facilities. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical carrier neutral colo facilities. They provide reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
Data Center Colocation Sales Associate / Colo Sales - Dallas
- Support the region and pursue sales opportunities to attract customers for their data center collocation environment and product offerings.
- Calling on established clients and prospecting for new accounts among high-potential Mission Critical Data Center end-users.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and briefings.
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business.
- Penetrate Industry verticals to establish new business leads
- Close Deals
- 5-10 yrs of relevant Data Center Sales Experience
- Data Center Co-Location / Colo Experience
- Knowledge of Real Estate Colo Market
- Business Contacts/ Rolodex with End Users – Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Experience selling products or services to the data center colo market or selling colo services to the Private sector a huge plus
- Belong to local professional organizations ( AFCOM , 7x24 , DatacenterDynamics , Uptime , etc)
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize (doing the most important things first).
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
Qualified candidates can send their resume to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11342831 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V