This opportunity is with a leading provider of data center co-location sites. This firm provides a complete lifecycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability, operations and o/m of mission-critical data center facilities for many of the world's largest companies.
Senior Vice President of Colocation Sales / Colo Sales - Ashburn, VA
- Support the region and pursue sales opportunities to attract customers for their data center colocation environment and product offerings, including disaster recovery.
- Calling on established clients and prospecting for new accounts among high-potential Mission Critical Data Center end-users.
- Hiring, developing and managing sales teams.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and briefings.
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business.
- Penetrate Industry verticals to establish new business leads
- Close Deals
- 15+ yrs of relevant Data Center Sales Experience
- Data Center Co-Location / Colo Experience
- Knowledge of Real Estate Colo Market
- Business Contacts/ Rolodex with End Users – Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Experience selling products or services to the data center colo market or selling colo services to the Private sector a huge plus
- Belong to local professional organizations ( AFCOM , 7x24 , DatacenterDynamics , Uptime , etc)
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize (doing the most important things first).
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
Please send any resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11341776 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V