This opportunity is with a Leading Global Technology Firm that is above the rest in their respective business sector. They have an engineering team that provides design / build, operations / maintenance and commissioning services for all enterprise data centers / mission critical facilities and other critical company locations. Their engineering team consists of individuals with extensive experience designing / servicing / managing / operating mission critical facilities.
Data Center Mechanical Engineering Specialist - Des Moines IA
- Conduct critical facilities Operations and Maintenance (O&M) program analysis and reporting
- Design Critical Environment Programs for both internal and external clients.
- Manage all vendors to ensure compliance with company guidelines and policies.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert ( SME ) for all Mechanical / Cooling Infrastructure
- Oversee all change management and Mechanical system upgrades while maintaining 100% uptime on all existing equipment
- Coordinate with Design/Construction Teams
- Review commissioning process for new construction and retrofits as it pertains to mechanical processes and SOPS
- Assess, recommend and implement industry best practices into new and existing Critical Environment Programs.
- Take ownership of all QC / Quality Control of hardware installs
- Provide feedback to senior management for the continuous improvement of the Critical Environments program.
- Repair and Troubleshoot Mechanical systems and hardware (Chillers, CRAH Units, CRAC Units, Air Handlers, etc)
- Develop process documentation and training materials.
- 7-15 years of data center facility operations and maintenance experience.
- Data Center Commissioning Experience
- 5 years leadership experience in data center facility operations.
- Solid Understanding of Critical Mechanical / HVAC equipment in a data center environment (CRAC, CRAH, Chillers, Boilers, etc.)
- Data Center Capital Project experience a plus
- Ability to read and audit one-lines / blueprints / CAD drawings and mechanical diagrams
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Superior analytical, planning and problem resolution skills
- Highly organized with proved project management abilities
Please send any resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10286095 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V