This opportunity is with a leading global provider of mission critical data center solutions. The firm provides critical facilities solutions geared toward cooling and mechanical engineering solutions and installations that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations.
HVAC Sales Associate - MD / VA / DC
Our client is looking for a Sales Associate to join their team in their Mid-Atlantic market. They will support the MD, VA, and DC region and pursue sales opportunities that are data center construction based within the Cooling / Mechanical / HVAC market. The ideal candidate will possess contacts and an established rolodex of contacts in the Mission Critical Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace in commercial / colocation / government sectors.
Candidate’s duties include:
- Calling on established clients and prospecting for new accounts among high-potential Mission Critical Data Center end-users.
- Preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings.
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business.
- A proven track record of consultative HVAC construction / service sales skills are a must.
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
- BA / BS
- Polished Sales Professional, selling to the Fortune 500 market
- 5-15 yrs. of relevant HVAC construction sales experience
- Business Contacts in the desired Region – Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Background with Critical Facility OEMs, General Contractors, design/build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus.
- Belong to local professional organizations (AFCOM, ASHRAE, 7x24 exchange, Datacenter Dynamics, Uptime, etc.)
- Contacts with Engineering Firms, General Contractors, Data Center Providers, Construction Companies, Engineering Firms, etc.
- Have experience selling Critical Facility Construction Solutions
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Must be able to demonstrate a sustained track record of business development accomplishments as related to new business opportunities
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10277152 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com