Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a global leader. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Data Center Cable Design Engineer - Seattle
Relocation Assistance Available!
- Plan and organize large scale data center cable design projects
- Create and manage Critical Facilities Construction Project plans – size up, costs, scheduling, timeline.
- Maintain liaison with primary client, Owner's Rep firm, and other vendors to facilitate construction activities.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies. Put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income/expenses) to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client.
- Relevant experience in the Data Center Industry
- RCDD a Huge Plus
- Background in CAD design, build and operations of data centers a huge plus
- Background in Space Planning – cabinets, racks, power strips, connectivity, structured cabling, telecom network deployment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Personable / ability to build rapport with both internal and external customers
- Belong to local professional organizations – 7x24, Uptime, Caprate, DataCenterDynamics, etc
- Experience managing Data Center Construction Projects with Budgets between $15MM to $100MM+
- Client facing /Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects.
- Business Development experience; previous experience creating RFPs and RFIs
- Solid Project management construction experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10231433 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.