This opportunity is with a Leading Global Technology Firm that is above the rest in their respective business sector. They have an engineering team that provides design / build, operations / maintenance and commissioning services for all enterprise data centers / mission critical facilities and other critical company locations. Their engineering team consists of individuals with extensive experience designing / servicing / managing / operating mission critical facilities.
Data Center Controls Engineering Specialist - Richmond VA
- Conduct critical facilities Operations and Maintenance (O&M) program analysis and reporting
- Design Critical Environment Programs for both internal and external clients.
- Manage all vendors to ensure compliance with company guidelines and policies.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert ( SME ) for all Controls BMS / BAS
- Oversee all change management and controls system upgrades while maintaining 100% uptime on all existing equipment
- Coordinate with Design/Construction Teams
- Review commissioning process for new construction and retrofits as it pertains to control processes and SOPS
- Assess, recommend and implement industry best practices into new and existing Critical Environment Programs.
- Take ownership of all QC / Quality Control of hardware installs
- Provide feedback to senior management for the continuous improvement of the Critical Environments program.
- Repair and Troubleshoot controls systems and hardware (relays, controllers, etc)
- Develop process documentation and training materials
- 7-15 years of data center facility operations and maintenance experience.
- Bachelors in Engineering a Huge Plus
- Data Center Commissioning Experience
- 5 years leadership experience in data center facility operations.
- 5-10 years with of BMS / BCM / BAS Systems ( Building monitoring systems / building control systems / Building Automation Systems - SCADA, Cimplicity, ALC , Metasys )
- Previous experience working on Controls Products from companies such as: Johnson Controls / JCI ; Siemens ; Automated Logic ; Honeywell ; GE Control Systems ; Schneider Electric ; Rockwell Automation
- Ability to read and audit one-lines / blueprints / CAD drawings and controls diagrams
- Data Center Capital Project experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good presentation skills
- Superior analytical, planning and problem resolution skills
- Highly organized with proved project management abilities
Please send any resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10231418 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V