This opportunity is with a Leading Global Technology Firm that is above the rest in their respective business sector. They have an engineering team that provides design / build, operations / maintenance and commissioning services for all enterprise data centers / mission critical facilities and other critical company locations. Their engineering team consists of individuals with extensive experience designing / servicing / managing / operating mission critical facilities.
Data Center Engineering Manager - Westerville OH
- Manage and lead the engineering of facility and building systems for Data Centers and other Critical Facilities Projects.
- Oversee all phases of project management / project delivery: design, quality control, staffing, budget management (P & L) while following Industry Best Practices.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Client, which are incorporated into overall project execution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects; Champion design reports; Produce engineering proposals (RFPs); Facilitate client meetings / presentations that meet the project's objectives.
- Track progress of projects against goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets.
- Generate reports, track project costs, financial forecasts as related to project status.
- Monitor expenses to ensure they fall within the prescribed budget.
- Manage project team by providing direction, monitoring effectiveness and providing leadership.
- Work closely with other functional areas of the organization, project contractors, internal / external team members, customers and suppliers.
- Understand / follow company policies and procedures.
- Follow company strategy for market penetration .
- Manage business development for new and future projects in the area.
- Ability to manage a team of up to 20 engineers and technical staff.
- Hands on experience managing Data Centers / Critical Facilities Projects. Familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects required.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience managing engineering projects in the engineering consulting industry, A/E, MEP arena.
- Minimum of 10- 15 years of solid project management experience
- Client relationship / Client Management / Client Engagement / Business Development - creating RFPs
- Effective Communicator- emails, phone, meetings. Strong organizational, communication, and reporting skills.
- Computer savvy / Microsoft Project, Excel. Ability to create complex reports, forecast modeling.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10231409 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V