This opportunity is with a leading provider of mission-critical solutions. This firm provides a complete lifecycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client's mission-critical facilities. They help improve the reliability and operations of mission-critical data center facilities for many of the world's largest organizations and government facilities.
Data Center Facility Engineer – Ellicott City MD (3rd Shift)
Government Projects – Secret / Top Secret / TS/SCI Clearance
We are looking for a Data Center Engineer to support a critical data center. The Engineer will be responsible for monitoring compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule.
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations.
- Manager, negotiate new contracts and on board sub-contractors and vendors.
- Operate and perform both routine and emergency service on a variety of state of the art critical systems, including but not limited to; medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, mechanical heat rejection systems, computer room air handlers, fire detection/suppression and building monitoring systems.
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
- Assist with CMMS database management.
- 5 years + of relevant experience (experience with power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU’s, UPS, switchgear, chillers, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems)
- Data Center Operations Experience
- Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems.
- Must be willing to work night shift
Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10231229 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and also see all of our critical facility openings at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If this job is not for you, feel free to forward this along. WE PAY FOR REFERRALS!!
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, medical insurance, a 401(k) plan. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V