Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that is a global leader. They provide design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in Data Center / Mission Critical Facilities Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Mechanical Commissioning Project Manager - NYC
Participate in daily commissioning activity meetings which services include:
- Equipment pre-start-up and start-up procedures; Development of standard operating procedures (SOP's) and Methods of Procedures (MOPs); Comprehensive Commissioning documentation;
- Prepare commissioning test procedures and reports; Develop and maintain commissioning logs, equipment checklist, and other tools to track commissioning projects; Write comprehensive reports which include the following sections: recommendations for optimizing building operations, functional checklists, list of deficiencies, equipment operation and maintenance manuals
- Review design criteria, specifications, drawings, equipment submittals, and other documentation pertinent to commissioning
- Integrated system testing; Load Bank Testing; Compilation of all testing procedure results;
- Develop and administer functional tests for various building Mechanical systems, such as: fire alarm and control systems, HVAC, Chillers, CRAC units, etc.
- System Assembly; Commission plan preparation ; Follow company QC process and procedures
- Help lead and manage any external resources; Schedule and direct periodic commissioning meetings; Attend construction and coordination meetings if required for the project ;
- Interface with clients, contractors, equipment vendors and owners agents as needed; Execute project assignments; Interface with project contractors, vendors, and testing technicians; Interact with all facets of the company: engineering, design, etc
- Verify results of test reports; Assist with field troubleshooting of commissioned equipment as needed; Field experience in the operation and application of Power Quality Analyzers, Power Disturbance Analyzers, Data loggers, and related system testing equipment.
Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- 7-10+ years experience in the Mechanical Field
- Bachelor's / Associates Degree as a Mechanical Engineer a plus
- A/E experience working in complex facilities or mission critical projects a big plus
- Previous Data Center / Mission Critical experience a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (this role requires heavy amount of writing, documentation, and client interaction)
- Electrical equipment testing experience in a Critical Facilities / facility environment
- Experience with ASHRAE procedures and protocols a plus
- Possess basic knowledge of systems design for various projects
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10230935 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.