Our client is one of the largest construction firms in the world with a diverse project portfolio and heavy focus in critical facilities. They provide construction management expertise in Commercial and Data Center Space with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
- Manage and grow the Seattle office
- Responsible for P/L along with budget
- Leverage relationship internally with other departments to drive in leads for business; collaborate on projects
- Ensure timely responses regarding RFP’s / RFQ’s
- Drive efforts to prepare and review Price and Cost Proposals / Specifications, drawings or customer requests to determine equipment requirements.
- Drive in business and close deals in order to meet Department’s revenue goals for 2016
- Create and manage sales funnel
- Review the proposal to ensure it includes appropriate scope
- Prepare price work up sheets to accurately determine costs and profits
- Manage sales strategy for proposals
- Interface with Project Managers regarding project requirements
- Participate in the negotiation meeting with subcontractors
- Develop cost estimates from the engineering drawings; proactively identify deficiencies and/or questions; and actively assist the project team toward the answers
- Prepare and review material take-offs from contract documents and drawings
- Assist with preparation of conceptual and cost study estimates from preliminary sketches
- Accumulate, evaluate and document historical cost data for the development of future estimates
- Attend conferences within the construction industry
- 15+ years experience in Commercial Construction
- Customer Service Driven
- Computer Savvy (Microsoft Suite, MS Project, etc)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Relevant accreditation of Project Management Methodology a PLUS
- IPD a plus (Integrated Project Delivery)
- Solid Communicator – (written and verbal)
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10163920 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.